Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 Di pro sl
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Bounty hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Yall!
Im from South Arkansas and my Husband has came home with a metal detector and now like I usaly do, I have gone research nuts and now we have three detectors sitting in our living room along with spades, shovels, gloves, and have a spot all picked out for us to head out to in the morning for our very first treasure hunt in the Arkansas heat!
So wish us luck!!:metaldetector:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard. Good luck on your hunt and be sure to share your treasure with us. Look forward to seeing your finds.
Happy Hunting
TnMtns

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Missouri. Good luck out there, let us know how it goes.

OP
OP
Kaci

Kaci

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2012
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 Di pro sl
Bounty hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well!! I found a orange Shasta can; a bud light can; a chunk of iron; a square nail; ànd a Piece of ceramic....lil not a lot of of luck today but ill try again. In a diffrent spot next time. Ill let ya know if I find anything.

jefferyj

Tenderfoot
Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Yall!
Im from South Arkansas and my Husband has came home with a metal detector and now like I usaly do, I have gone research nuts and now we have three detectors sitting in our living room along with spades, shovels, gloves, and have a spot all picked out for us to head out to in the morning for our very first treasure buy cohiba behike hunt in the Arkansas heat!
So wish us luck!!:metaldetector:

Greetings from London..

I'm new too and I'm very excited about this interesting forum..

I wish to see more posts from you.

Regards,
Dani

OP
OP
Kaci

Kaci

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2012
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 Di pro sl
Bounty hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well!! on our second day out my husband and I had gained permission from some very good civil war spots that have always been rumored to be camps. And as I was busy digging up every Budwiser can from the 1970's HE dug up a brass Eagle coat button, a lead round ball bullet, a tent groment and a sitting liberty dime! HE was thrilled! I was :hello2:"thirlled" for him and itching my arm from a weird rash i was developing because i have NEVER been alergic to p.ivy or oak in my life so I cant imagine what this is!???. keep in mind i have spent two days in the Arkansas HEAT in the WOODs digging around and im not usally that kind of girl..lol.
tHE NEXT DAY we are up and at it again! He is pumped and cant wait to find more! Im drug down hills and through thickets and im starting to worry about DEET poising..I had remembered seeing something about it on one of them Dr. shows along time ago and hes not listening to me about it...lol.. I had used ALOT of it because the itching is getting worse and I had decided it was bug bites.:dontknow:..my arm is not looking pretty! we dont find anything and I am so sore!! my arms are killing me!!! and im really starting to whine about now...lol.. hes still floating on his little button find cloud and me with my can collection is getting pretty pissy!:BangHead:!
As I go to bed i am laying on my heating pad and i have itch cream rubbed all over my arm and eye lid and the spot in my cheek and on the back of my leg.. ( wondering HOW the HELL is this itching crap jumping all over my body like this??) im hoping I dont hear him say..." You going with me in the morning baby??" and me being the sweet wife that i am I meekly say " sure sweety"
Next day..for some reason I wake up not so sweet. Ive itched all night and now im out her again and still digging cans or chunks or iron while he finds a dang round ball bullett!!!:notworthy: IM DONE!!:notworthy: LOL.. I have spent 5 hard days in the trenches. I have now developed a alergic reaction to metal detecting!! I went to the DR. today and have started medical treatment!! Im not saying Im giving up the Hobby just not going to be as '"agressive" as he is for it..lol i think Ill wait til this winter when the bugs and ivys and snakes and spiders and vines and etc...are gone

KACI:tongue3:

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Kaci said:
Hi Yall!
Im from South Arkansas and my Husband has came home with a metal detector and now like I usaly do, I have gone research nuts and now we have three detectors sitting in our living room along with spades, shovels, gloves, and have a spot all picked out for us to head out to in the morning for our very first treasure hunt in the Arkansas heat! So wish us luck!!:metaldetector:[/QUOTE
Hi Kaci,hope y'all do good.Let us know how you do.Sounds like you have your work cut out for you.I am down south myself and it does not cool off good here until the first of Nov.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions