New from Missouri

SimmonsCreek

Oct 25, 2012
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning Everyone,
I just joined the forum and am glad to be here. I am from Missouri. I live on 7 acres with a creek on 2 sides and a river at one end. I have an interest in rocks and minerals. My husband has a metal detector, which has just been sitting for awhile. I really want to start seriously looking around our property for 'treasures'. I have no idea what to do except to just get out and start digging. I look forward to reading all the threads and learning all I can.

Lora

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Glade to hear your interested in checking your property. With the creeks and river on your property get you a gold pan and check for gold also in the rivers. Happy Hunting =HH

OP
OP
S

SimmonsCreek

Oct 25, 2012
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the welcomes! Never thought about getting a pan! I'll have to look into that, thanks!

OP
OP
S

SimmonsCreek

Oct 25, 2012
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, that is what I am discovering. I think I will spend my time just hunting for rocks. LOL

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to t-net . from pa ( formerly holden)

Fixitdave

May 11, 2012
Lol well missouri has plenty of rocks lot of metal burried here to some good some not so good happy searching

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey there, from Cape Girardeau area. whenever ya wanna go hunting I'm up for it. As long as I have enough gas.

OP
OP
S

SimmonsCreek

Oct 25, 2012
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, lots of rocks and metal! My hubs got out his metal detector, nothing fancy but it beeps, he digs and we still enjoy the time wandering around the property.
mamabear, you are a ways away from me and gas certainly is an issue, isn't it?

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Lora, oh well. I'm always looking for another woman to hunt with. rare sort, we are. HH
Mamabear

OP
OP
S

SimmonsCreek

Oct 25, 2012
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure we'd have a blast. You are probably about 4 hours or so from me. I am in the South Central part of the State.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions