New in NW Houston, TX

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I am new to this fascinating hobby aka addiction of finding buried treasures. I am located in NW Houston and would love to get together with someone in the area to start MD'ing.
I have an AT Pro and Pro Pointer from Garrett and am trying to learn the different tones at different settings on my AT Pro. I have dug up a few items which were very exciting to me but all of no value including a few clads. Anyway, I'm glad to be a member and I love reading all the stories and I hope to learn from all of you seasoned MD'ers.

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome from Brazos County,DirtyTrinkttDigger. I know there are clubs in your area, but I'm so stupid right now, I can't remember any of them at the moment. I know there is a detector store off of 45, I think, They are involved with some of the local clubs in your area.

Best of luck,
Bill

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet, and good for you, for coming out and admitting your addiction to treasure hunting. :icon_thumright:

I did a little welding by the ship channel some years ago, sure am glad to be away from that traffic.

Homar

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. I live in Cypress Texas. There are several clubs in the area: the Tomball Archeological Recovery Club (meets first Wednesday of the month, 7pm Mathews Park just outside Tomball) the Montgomery County Artifacts Recovery Club (meets third Thursday of the month, 7pm Robinson Road Community Center) and the Houston club (sorry dont have information on them other than they meet monthly at Jax Grill Shepherd south of I-10, I only belong to the first two at this time).

Just Google the club names for more information.

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome from Cypress, Tx. Sent you a pm. Let me know if you want to go.

JHC

Feb 18, 2020
Spring Branch
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the Spring Branch NW Houston) area and would like to get together with some of the ole timers and learn all I can about this fantastic hobby. I am retired and would be available most of the time to trip. I have a Teknetics Delta 4000 which seems to me is good for a rookie like me. With some experience I am sure I would want to move up to a more professional model. Looking forward to meeting you guys and having some fun with this new hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread