Greenie
Dec 9, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lonestar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello eveyrone,
As you can guess I am new to this. I bought my first detector out of curiosity about a week ago. Today was the first opportunity I had to try it out and on my second dig I found a button marked A. Benedict Extra Rich. Researching the button led me here. Safe to say I am hooked and am actually headed out to dig some more but wanted to stop by and introduce myself first. I live in upstate NY on a small 4 acre farm that I plan on detecting every inch of. I love finding old things and now I have a way to find them!! I am so excited!

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome , and good luck hunting the farm, bet there is some neat stuff hidden there

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Wecome to T-Net . Your in a beautiful & historic area up there . A friend used to have a summer camp on Long Lake . It was dated back to the French & Indian war . It had a log lodge , ice house , boat house and other log cabins for guests . I wish I would have had a detector instead of a fishing pole when we went years ago . I can't even imagine the relics & coins I could have found on thier 40 acres .

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread