The Newest Guy :)

Will Wright

Jan 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all. Found the site on a search of the web. Bought my first detector a couple yrs back and havent been able to use it about 10 times. Hoping to have some time this spring and father in law wants to get into this as well so now that i have some company this will be much more exciting having someone to learn with. We live in Woodland Park, Colorado and i have a Teknetics delta 4000. Not sure if its what i need for this area of the country so im gonna do some reading for the next few months until the ground thaws out and absolutely welcome any advice on this hobby and the detector that i have. Is this detector worth the trouble or should i start saving now so i can buy a different one come spring. The father in law will be looking for his first one as well and i will browse the Brands topics here and try to figure out what would be a good choice for his. Thank you all in advance 1st for the time and effort for this site and any and all advice and friendships developed in the coming future. :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread