Hello from Middle Tennessee

Peejrey

Feb 1, 2013
Hickman Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter /not for sure on model... -But it's dead :(
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I really don't know where to start, so here we go...
I'm 17, and lucky enough to live on a farm that has a great history revolving around my family. I am originally a bottle collector that got into detecting after find my moms old bounty hunter. I am looking at getting a new bounty hunter fast tracker IV after the old one mysteriously died after the wiring to the coil got melted. Never figured that one out..
I really am getting back into detecting, since I have been in and out for the last year. My farm has tuned up a good bit of history as it does go back to the late 1880s, and possibly before. I have found many Items from our front plot including Tractor engine pieces, plows, farm implement equip. and nails and such. I have also been able to map a plot of what appears to be a foundation to a structure and a wagon trail.
All in all nice to meet everyone, kind of reminds me of an expanded version of Antique-bottles.net only we generally center around bottles and glass..

Also, Big thanks to RelicHunter97 for showing me here, never really thought about anything else other than ABN till he showed me one of his threads:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...es-6-18-broke-into-1600-s-pictures-added.html The coinage is amazing to me btw..
Cool place you guys and ladies have here!

_Preston

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
750867d1361389651t-new-here-american-mozambique-africa-lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread