All Treasure Hunting

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Bob...fellow Baystater here. I'm about 5 miles from nearest bank of the inland parts of Taunton River. I haven't got time for more than the quick hello right now, but will post here again tomorrow. Lots of great info and opinions to be found here if you spend a bit of time searching.If you click the "forums" section and scroll about 1/2 way down you'll see sections for some specific brands with lots of threads and one with some head-to-head comparisons.

Also, be aware we have a pretty good club in this area Silver City Treasure Seekers with a very knowledgeable group of members. Meetings are held 1st Friday of every month at the Bristol County Technical High School (6:30pm) EXCEPT this month, meeting is on the 8th and there is a guest speaker. Dues are $25/yr, but you can come check it out with no obligation.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
reelglory

reelglory

Mar 6, 2013
on the banks of the Taunton River
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the warm welcome:hello: I look forward to taking advantage of the wealth of knowledge on display here! Can't wait to get started. If only Mother Nature would cooperate. Thanks for the heads up on the Silver City Treasure Seekers Finderskeepers. Definitely interested in checking it out. Wayne, the Garrett AT Pro looks like a very good machine. Do you recomend purchasing online?
Thanks again everyone.
Cheers:occasion14:
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread