Hey. Columbus, OH

Ggrube

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I'm gabe. I am 24 I live in columbus. I'm a beginner so any help is welcomed. I was watching a show on tv Saturday about money printing. That led me to google which led me to coin hunting and this community. Coin roll hunting sounded fun even though I have no experience or previous knowledge, like I said all tips and tricks are welcomed and appreciated as I now sit here w my first $1000 worth of halves.

Thanks, grube

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. I'm in Columbus as well. But I can tell you that CRHing in Columbus is a really tough game. It is very common to go box after box without even a single silver. So don't get your hopes up. Good luck and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
G

Ggrube

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Yeah I have only looked at the ends of a few rolls so far got busy before I got a chance to look through any so far just seen a couple 72's 80 and a 94. You think it'd be better to drive out of town for rolls?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

'bulaDirtDog

Jan 12, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3000(AKA a Sharpshooter II w/volume control)LOL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from N.E. Ohio!

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Yeah I have only looked at the ends of a few rolls so far got busy before I got a chance to look through any so far just seen a couple 72's 80 and a 94. You think it'd be better to drive out of town for rolls?

There are quite a few hunters in Columbus and I'm sure they drive out of town already. But you never know. You could get lucky. Give it a try and let us know how it goes. Better yet, if it goes well, keep it to yourself or you'll have others stealing your spots. :tongue3:

OP
OP
G

Ggrube

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much every body.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
771543d1361389651t-new-guy-northeast-ohio-lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif
From under sand:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread