Apr 19, 2013
Debary, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Minelab Excalibur II
Garrett pin pointer,vibra tector 730
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All!

I'm a Newbie from Orlando, Florida and I just joined the site today! I've been wanting to get into metal Detector for many years now and finally went yesterday to Kellyco. I bought the Garrett AT Pro and the Garrett Pin pointer. I went out for my first Treasure hunt lastnight. I Spent 9min searching around the bus stop and found 2 wheat pennies, 1 1970 penny, soda tab, and a old busch beer can. It was soo exciting finding that sutff. I cant wait to spend some time on the treasure coast this weekend searching for the booty!! Thanks for letting me be apart of this awesome site!

John

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All!

I'm a Newbie from Orlando, Florida and I just joined the site today! I've been wanting to get into metal Detector for many years now and finally went yesterday to Kellyco. I bought the Garrett AT Pro and the Garrett Pin pointer. I went out for my first Treasure hunt lastnight. I Spent 9min searching around the bus stop and found 2 wheat pennies, 1 1970 penny, soda tab, and a old busch beer can. It was soo exciting finding that sutff. I cant wait to spend some time on the treasure coast this weekend searching for the booty!! Thanks for letting me be apart of this awesome site!

John

John, I also live in Orlando, NW Orlando close to Apopka......There is a Treasure Hunting picnic on the Treasure coast info about it is found in the ship wreaks forum..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from So Cal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

OP
OP
jpmccutc

jpmccutc

Apr 19, 2013
Debary, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. I live in Altamonte springs.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MariahGreer

Mar 21, 2013
Longwood, FL
Detector(s) used
Prospector T200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey John , you are close to me... im in Longwood, near S. Hunt club. im also new to this..

Mariah

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey John , you are close to me... im in Longwood, near S. Hunt club. im also new to this..

Mariah

We are all 3 with in less than 5 miles of each other....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
jpmccutc

jpmccutc

Apr 19, 2013
Debary, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We should all get together for a hunt! Pm me for contact info. I'm going this sat and sun if anyone wants to go!

MariahGreer

Mar 21, 2013
Longwood, FL
Detector(s) used
Prospector T200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awe I'd love to go... but I had to sell my car cuz of this crazy psycho put sugar in my gas tank :BangHead:
We should all get together for a hunt! Pm me for contact info. I'm going this sat and sun if anyone wants to go!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread