tcscivic12

Apr 22, 2013
Darlington, SC
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster Pro
Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am new to the site and have owned a Whites Coinmaster Pro for about two weeks now. Haven't been to any old sites as of yet, but have been metal detecting in an area where the people camp at for the weekend when they come for Nascar. I have permission to go to the site of where an old farm house was standing at one time and was over 100 years old, but the site is now wooded and over grown with vines and is not really accessible at the moment with this warm weather as I have ran up on a rattle snake and got covered in deer ticks. Maybe an area I will try to access when the weather is colder. Loving the coinmaster pro though as a starter. Most of my finds have been all newer coins and three old black powder gun bullets found about 4-6 inches under the dirt.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME TO THE FORUM , Your old site sound's good ,better to hunt that place in Winter / no snakes /tick's etc. OFF bug spray is def, on the carry list when out t-hunting ......Good luck .

OP
OP
tcscivic12

tcscivic12

Apr 22, 2013
Darlington, SC
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster Pro
Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, it would be a good place if I could get on in there, but it will have to wait. Thanks for the welcomes

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be a parallel universe.
Except for the people camp and being close to Nascar sounds like a lot, I used to own in the low Sierras.
Sure wish I was into metal detecting then, as it was in gold country and there were gold towns nearby.

Last edited:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions