Hey from Rutherfordton, NC

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab gofind 20, Fisher F2, Garrett underwater pro pointer, Garrett AT Pro, 2 Garrett Pro Pointers/ MPX Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. Im Karl and im from Western NC. I got into metal detecting a couple of months ago when I got a mpx digital metal detector. I upgraded a couple of weeks ago to a Garrett AT Pro because i have fallen in love with metal detecting. I have found alot of clad coins but I have yet to find any silver coins. I did find an advertisement token or coin that I believe is from the 1930s the other day 4-22-13. I will post the picture of it if anybody is interested. It says Cascarets on it and it is in really good condition.

Well, if there is anybody else here from western Nc, let me know. Id love to make some new hunting friends. And anybody else on here that would like to swap stories, Id love to hear them.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
Juice Diggalow

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab gofind 20, Fisher F2, Garrett underwater pro pointer, Garrett AT Pro, 2 Garrett Pro Pointers/ MPX Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info on the sub forum.

OP
OP
Juice Diggalow

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank u STG13!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome , it sounds like you def. got the bug . I don't own an AT but wish I did because the rain keep's me from hunting. W.N.C. is some beautiful country . I live a little over an hour from Murphy Nc. & get up thata ways on rare occasion . Lots of history in & around your area and prob.a lot less hunted . Your token sounds cool ,post it in today,s finds if you can as many would like to see it . Best of luck.. Davers

OP
OP
Juice Diggalow

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've posted it in todays finds now.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

greengold

Aug 9, 2012
Whidbey Island
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Washington, Rutherfordton NC, huh? I buy a lot of lumber from Parton. Went down there last summer for a visit, Beautiful country you live in!

OP
OP
Juice Diggalow

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id like to thank everybody for welcoming me to Treasure Net and Ill go ahead and thank anybody else in advance, that welcomes me in the future. Thats pretty neat that somebody from Washingtonorders from Parton Lumber. What a small world we live in! Heck, I might of even had it delivered to your state. I work for the railroad and we service Parton with railcars and ship them out to their customers. Oh well, Hhope everyone has awesome treasure hunts in the future!

sunder75

Jun 14, 2013
Rutherfordton, NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver and Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Karl, my name is Bryan and I am also new to metal detecting. I live in the Rutherfordton area and would be interested in talking with you about possible places to detect.

OP
OP
Juice Diggalow

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask away. I've been pretty busy these past couple of weeks and haven't got to dig but once on some private property. I didn't find anything but a few Pennies. Where have you gone digging at? Are you new to metal detecting?

OP
OP
Juice Diggalow

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, you are new to mding. So what kind did you get?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread