Newbie Hunter from Missouri :D and pictures from a hunt!

Machxin

Apr 26, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure hunters!

I am new to metal detecting got a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV this Christmas. So far so good with it, in 2013 I have found some pretty cool stuff. I have browsed the forums a bit and decided to sign up. I wanted to start off the introduction with some pictures of what I found this last week. Hope to learn from and contribute to the community by making videos and discussing treasure hunting!

Some clad from starting from bottom 1960, 70, 80, 90, 2000, and luckily a cheap ring it seem that is silver. I found the plaque plate but no plaque, it was pretty cool being awarded for a contest in 1941. I have further picture from my hunt yesterday where I found my first silver coin, which I will be posting when I get proper pictures of them.

Edit: This was my first hunt of 2013, I have only been twice so far in 2013 but can't wait to go more! Total hunts I have done has been four or five times so I am still learning.

All Finds.JPG Artifact.JPG Ring.JPG

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That plaque is a cool find!

Welcome to the site...:hello:

chenty

Nov 4, 2012
missouri
Detector(s) used
BT IV, ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME!! SCORES.......That plaque is cooooool :occasion14: keep looking it's there :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds Machxin!

OP
OP
M

Machxin

Apr 26, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for the warm and awesome welcome! I hope to post more photos and videos here soon!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
M

Machxin

Apr 26, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, a lot of people welcoming me! Thanks everyone! I hope to post more finds soon, got a lot of places lined up to hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions