Hello from south eastern Pennsylvania

Old_Festus

Apr 28, 2013
south eastern PA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello everyone....I'm new here as you can see. I'm in my mid 40's and live in the south eastern part of PA, about 10 minutes drive from the Delaware River.

I've been laid up with a job related spine injury since the start of 2011...so now that I'm doing a little better and can walk around fairly well.... I figured it was time to get outside and get me a hobby to pass some time and help me forget all my worries.

I recently bought me some gold panning gear to start wet panning in local creeks, the river and such. I know south eastern PA is nothing like North Carolina for gemstones but I figure I may as well give it a shot and see what happens. Finding a little gold on stones...both would make me happy.

I used to do a lot of hunting and fishing but haven't been able to walk around the house too well...let alone track through the woods. I enjoy (and miss) being outdoors...especially after being cooped up for the last 2 years.

I was born and raised in PA but one of these days I intend to relocate the wife and I down to the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee... but for now the "hills" of PA will have to do.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from another member of the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome , good luck hunting and with the continued therapy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions