Hello, looking for treasure minded friends SW PA

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all , I am new to the hobby only been swinging my arm now for about a year. Has taken me about 6 months to learn my cheapo machine and start actually finding things other than surface coins and barried cars. I got a hang of it now and found some really nice things and has led me to alot of nice places. I like doing the research on areas like my own home town. I have learned so much about where I live by what I find in the ground and apply it to what I find about its past. It's really fun detecting here if you consider digging threw brockin glass fun but thick enough gloves and a little sweat has led me to some really fun finds. Being that I only paid $45 for my metal detector it has paid for itself in clad alone. Anywho I am looking for somebody that wants to do some stream hunting and a little bottle digging with me here in Jeannette, Pa. Alot of history here but not many places to search...yet lol.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from another member of the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions