Tenderfoot
Jul 20, 2013
trieste
Detector(s) used
Superb Sound MD-3006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone my name is David
sounds weird but I am writing from 'Italy! from Trieste! and in the future I would like to be part of your forum!:occasion14:
for some time that I would buy a metal detector suitable for the research on my clay enriched with iron, highly mineralized soil!
long follow your beautiful forum and I think your advice for my new metal detector are better than I could have in Italy, I'll explain why ... there are too many interests to sell products that are not good (garbage ):BangHead:
I know that in California you have the same problem with my mineralized soil
then your wait your advice
I apologize very much for the way I write, try to understand me is not easy to write correctly, I have to use the translator ... if you answer me in SLANG I will try to understand the same:dontknow:
thank you very much :)

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Treasurenet. You are doing great with the English language, I'm sure you'll find lots of help on the forum from folks with a soil mineralization issue.

Roy

OP
OP
D

Davidedh

Tenderfoot
Jul 20, 2013
trieste
Detector(s) used
Superb Sound MD-3006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! If your ground is like ours here in Southern California, I can recommend the Minelab E-trac and the Excalibur. I've had absolutely no problems with either one in bad ground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread