Hello from Southern Indiana

lisagoesmodern

Greenie
Jul 27, 2013
Greene County
Detector(s) used
Currently borrowing one - looking to buy a good used one! Any ideas or good ones for sale out there? Also looking for good ideas of places to go detecting. Just started doing this the other day, bu
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. My family and I just recently discovered just metal detecting (as in two days ago!). We think it is a fun hobby for all of us to do together. We would like to buy a good detector that would not be overly expensive (used preferably) as we are currently borrowing one. Don't really know what brand or type to look for. We are also trying to find places to go around here. And, would be interested in joining a local club. Looking for any good tips or advice anyone has to offer! Also love the show "Dig Wars!" Thanks!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Indiana for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard,:wave: from Louisiana.

OP
OP
lisagoesmodern

lisagoesmodern

Greenie
Jul 27, 2013
Greene County
Detector(s) used
Currently borrowing one - looking to buy a good used one! Any ideas or good ones for sale out there? Also looking for good ideas of places to go detecting. Just started doing this the other day, bu
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. Just figured out how to get back to this site and remembered my password. Lol. But I have the app now so should be good to go! Now just have to get a detector of our own and find some sites!!! My husband and I are on the hunt right now! :-)

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome from Ncentral Indiana

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread