Hello from Phoenix, AZ!

pmo

Aug 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, D-Tex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started coinshooting in 1980 when I lived in the Chicago area...I worked with Fisher, Tesoro, Wilson-Neuman, and D-Tex testing their products. Did most of my hunting allong the DesPlains river banks,and made some good finds. This area still has a lot to offer, since the banks of the river were built up with years of old trash to help suppress flooding into surrounding towns...lots of artifacts to be found here!...I`ve worked most of my life as a commercial artist...but also as a welder, writer,and the usual tour of duty in the service...Now retired, living in Phoenix, I hope to resume TH`ing, coinshooting, prospecting {?}.....and lots of fishing!...Might be looking for an old Master Hunter ADS in the future...but still have my original Silver Sabre I got in the `80s....with 3 coils, and it still does the job in most cases....Phil

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At the beach copy 2.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
P

pmo

Aug 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, D-Tex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the warm welcome!...I will check out the AZ forum...I definitely need info on where I can coinshoot and prospect without causing trouble...

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome and good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread