68Shelby

Greenie
Sep 12, 2013
Mud Flat
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks, I'm new to the site and have been rummaging around it for a while for nuggets of info that have really helped me out in the field. I've spent the last 8 years working in Nevada's Carlin Trend as a Cat793D haul truck driver for Newmont and, more recently, as a crusher operator in the middle of freaking nowhere Alaska...until the gold price fell that is. I was raised in the Sacramento area but never explored the foothills much when I used to live here. Now, after mining for companies that got excited about 1oz. per ton ore, I'm am happily finding color and small nuggets in my pan on almost every trip out - even to the free (aka picked over) panning areas.

Gotta dash but thanks for posting all this helpful info folks.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You didn't mention your state (or country) - but you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Welcome from Tennessee. How about adding your location to your profile. Or are you one of "those guys".. lol This forum holds the record I think for the most members in the witness protection program

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread