Greetings From Connecticut

Oct 17, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just signed up on the site and have already found many interesting threads. I just recently picked up a MD at a flea market for $20. Once I got home I installed new batteries and went in the back yard to check it out. Three passes later I had an old dime about an inch down. I am hoping and anxious to get out this weekend for my first real search.

A great site you folks have here. Keep up the great work!

Mark

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Connecticut for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.Good luck.HH.

wild eyed willey

Oct 25, 2012
Southbridge, MA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just signed up on the site and have already found many interesting threads. I just recently picked up a MD at a flea market for $20. Once I got home I installed new batteries and went in the back yard to check it out. Three passes later I had an old dime about an inch down. I am hoping and anxious to get out this weekend for my first real search.

A great site you folks have here. Keep up the great work!

Mark
If your looking for a partner and are close by to Putnam, Pomfret, Woodstock, East ford area. I would be interested in joining up with a fellow enthusiast... Pm me for more info.:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions