Another new guy out prospecting in Southern California.

Meep

Oct 30, 2013
San Diego
Stumbled upon this forum while feeding a new interest in gold panning. Figured I'd say hello! Completely new to everything really, out in the San Diego area. Just so happens I had some friends get into treasure hunting while Im getting into a little prospecting so this is one big ball of new adventure for me. For now, Im sticking to the pan out of convenience and budget but Im always down to hear about other fun treasuring options.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from another "Sandy Eggan"! You might think about joining the SPMA, GPAA, and/or the Treasure Seekers here locally. They have many claims to use and lots of knowledgeable people to help you get started.

OP
OP
Meep

Meep

Oct 30, 2013
San Diego
Welcome from another "Sandy Eggan"! You might think about joining the SPMA, GPAA, and/or the Treasure Seekers here locally. They have many claims to use and lots of knowledgeable people to help you get started.

Hello there stranger. The guy I bought my stuff from recommended SPMA, seems perfect. Im living in Mammoth for the winter but might jump into a club before I go. Thanks for the info!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.Good luck to you.HH.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from the Alamo City. Gotta figure if folks mined 24 hours a day for the last 100 years, they still would have just scratched the surface. Good luck to you on finding the rest...

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580