Hello, New to the Forum from Central PA (Arrowhead hunting and Metal detecting)

Indianbeeps

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2013
Central PA
Hello everyone, My name is Ryan I was introduced to this forum by one of your guys members (Beeps in my Sleep). I am huge into Local Indian history and there Artifacts, I truly could spend hours upon hours in a field looking for them. Now I got a new toy to play with as well, a new metal detector, and I am itching to get out and dig some holes and find a different type of local history! Beeps in my Sleep has been really helping me get into this new hobby teaching me good techniques with the detector and basically all the general knowledge behind it. But all and all I hope to post some awesome finds on here and maybe some old finds just to get started.

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet Indianbeeps! Take some photos of that stone pipe of yours found on top of the mountain and collection of arrow heads. The guys in the metal detecting and native american forums will slobber! Now get to breakin in that F2 and I expect to see some posts of metal finds on here ;) If you find anything artillary related The Cannon Ball Guy is your go to. But anything you find that you are unsure of , post it in the what is it part and the experts on here will tell you what it is! Love having you here and Happy Hunting (HH) You will get used to the lingo on here :)

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome from florida.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest: