Dec 4, 2013
connecticut
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus
Whites Surf PI
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all .. my name is Russ and im new to the forum... not new to detecting... started in the late 60's with my grandfather and on and off since then... I love old coins and relics.... also water detecting.. im using a new xp deus, whites mxt pro for a back up and a whites surf duel pi for the water... just wanted to say hello and everyone have a merry Christmas and happy new year!:hello:

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome from florida.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Connecticut for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

ggolds5

Greenie
Jun 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Russ, I live in the Hartford area. I have an XP DEUS. I've detected since age 6. Born in 1964. :) My girlfriend love to dig also. Where do you live?. Do you belong to any clubs. Yankee Territory Coinshooters is a great local club with a lot of members and great meetings. They have really fun events, hunts, raffles, etc. Meetings are once a month. Best $20 a year you can spend to have a blast. Happy holidays, brace yourself for this weekends storm.

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Alabama and happy hunting to you. Be sure to share your cool finds and what you learn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread