Hello from Cleveland

MikeyMike

Jan 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can guess my name is Mike , and you would be correct.
I am new to gold mining and this site , but obviously it sounds like an exciting journey is ahead.
I've read a lot of pessimistic outlooks , and I dont believe any of them.
I've read that only 1% of gold miners make any real money , well , i'll be a ONE Percenter . I've got much to learn , and a long time to learn it.
ONE question please. .....
If you were quite new , and had the ability to go Gold mining anywhere , where would you want to set up ?
Mainly , I'm thinking California because of the nice weather.
Thanks in advance to any replies , and good luck to us all , and God Bless the USA , and the rest of the civilized world ....:headbang:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.

OP
OP
M

MikeyMike

Jan 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for saying hello everyone , I would like to ask my question again ?
If you were a new gold miner , and you had the ability to go anywhere , where would you want to start a gold mining adventure ? For one whole year , non - stop ?
My initial goal would be to produce at least $20 , 000 worth of gold in the first year . The investment in equipment would be near $10 , 000 to $ $20 , 0000 ..
I will start in a couple weeks locally ,Cleveland Ohio , but the gold near here is not plentiful.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to the forum from N. Mississippi. No advice on gold mining except for the rings and things. Enjoy the sport.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, you should check the mining laws in the states you are considering. Some states have onerous laws pertaining to dredging.

Wayne

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Mike and welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. Sorry for no information on gold mining. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your cool finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread