Hello frome Vienna )))

schleicher

Tenderfoot
Jan 24, 2014
Vienna
Detector(s) used
F2 two years, seit heute 31.01.2014 proud owner of F70 I am so happy :-)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello colleagues! Hello from vienna! I send you best wishes to the good old europe .. sorry my english is not good! I have been two years of metal discriminator. My beginner maschiene is the F2. I like this little ****ing maschiene. Now it is time to upgrade so a better tool for my hobby. I can say that I know the F2 very good and it is a good maschiene for beginners and quite suitable for advanced. I have three metal detectors in the immediate selection. Fisher F75, Teknetics Omega 8000 / or the T2 when the money goes))) I look forward to your experience and will provide you many ask))) best greetings schleicher

Corlett

Jan 22, 2014
Manchester
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special edition
Whites Dual field P.I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the fórum
I Have a T2 and I also had a G 2, I do like Teknetics, the T2 Special edition is very deep ( good machine ) I have heard though that the F 75 is a slight better, nothing too drastic but a slight bettter. I hope the rest of the members can help you with your questions..

:thumbsup:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard schleicher!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to the forum from N. Mississippi.

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. This is a great place to learn about and share safe, effective treasure hunting tips and tricks. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your cool finds.

OP
OP
S

schleicher

Tenderfoot
Jan 24, 2014
Vienna
Detector(s) used
F2 two years, seit heute 31.01.2014 proud owner of F70 I am so happy :-)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a large, loud , hello to you ! Thanks for your nice shot! Yes ! The forum here like me and it is very informative I feel more comfortable here than in European forums in your forum. In the European forums are personal to me many detector dealer! You have to constantly watch what you write . A forum should be for the people who wish to exercise this wonderful hobby and share information. I have bought a Fisher f70 and am very happy about it. Here in Europe the cars Fisher F70 with 11 coil cost 450 euros . A good price for me. Unfortunately , in Vienna snow. I can not wait going to go. You know what I m one ;-) which is looking incredible ... you can not stop! ))))
Actually, I wanted a T2 but it has randomly found that I got offered this used F70 .
Here in America, it is certainly very good for search ? There are many goals here ! What are you looking most like ? Coins, relics ? Natural gold? I would love to go again looking at a sandy beach . Here with you, there are great opportunities to the sea to go looking for! Here in America , the metal detectors are not as expensive as in Europe. this is very good . The best detectors are produced with you in the country! best regards and good find! gerald

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread