New member Stafford VA

Luv2fishcb

Feb 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a new member and new to metal detecting. I recently purchased a Garrett 250 and also a Garrett pinpoint detector. Our family owns 40 acres in northern virginia and I've been digging up the property the last couple of weeks. I'm finding things but still learning how to identify them. I see that folks post this forum for some help so I'll be posting some things in the near future.

Really enjoying the new hobby. I love to hunt and fish so this is just another form of hunting I guess.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Best of luck to you. Is the 40 acres your family owns your only hunting place so far? That would keep me plenty busy for a while.
Look forward to seeing what you find and post. welcome to Tnet!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet and good luck.

JUNKER

Apr 7, 2012
SW FL,Copper Hill VA,Temple ME
Detector(s) used
XLT GrandmastercxIII Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome have you made a test plot yet? Very good for learning your detector. It pay's off in the end once you have made one you can keep using it when you get different detectors. Happy Hunting and good luck you never know what you will find. JUNKER

PlayingInTheDirt

Nov 17, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome you will find all info you need here on tnet & if you don't see it ask it Welcome :occasion14:

OP
OP
L

Luv2fishcb

Feb 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck to you. Is the 40 acres your family owns your only hunting place so far? That would keep me plenty busy for a while.
Look forward to seeing what you find and post. welcome to Tnet!

So far this is the only place I've used it. Like you said, this is enough to keep me busy for a while.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pp-civilwar-print2 (2).jpg

OP
OP
L

Luv2fishcb

Feb 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome have you made a test plot yet? Very good for learning your detector. It pay's off in the end once you have made one you can keep using it when you get different detectors. Happy Hunting and good luck you never know what you will find. JUNKER

Thanks. I have not done that yet. My son is interested in doing it now so I think it will be a good first project together.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T'net. Glad you decided to join in here. Folks on this forum are very helpful. If I can help in any way, just PM me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions