Hello from Missouri

5akers

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2014
Strafford MO
Detector(s) used
Still Looking
Hey All,
My name is Gary and I live in Strafford Missouri just outside springfield missouri. I have always wanted to get into the hobby and have been lurking on this forum for a while now. Its hard to not want to MD after looking at all of the great finds. I am an engineer by profession and I have a wife and three children Mason 20, Cole 17, and Lizzie 14. I have many hobbies from pinstriping/old school sign painting to building custom motorcycles. This is a great forum and I enjoy it.

Kenkoehn1950

Jan 18, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, ATPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary, it is a great hobby, but requires a lot of dedication and patience. It offers great exercise and anticipation!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, Gary. In my younger days, I built a few "custom" bikes. That was a long time ago. if I can help, be sure to PM me.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from N. Mississippi home of the King of Rock and Roll. I forgot to ask him if he treasure hunted though. I sure he did."Thank ya, Thank ya very much." Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions