Kenkoehn1950

Jan 18, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, ATPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi BallwinBernie,
I'm relatively new to the site also. I have thoroughly enjoyed many of the posts and have actually gained some insight on general detecting tips. I just purchased a Garrett AT Pro last week, and like you, waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can get out and explore! Welcome and good luck hunting. Let us know now you do!

Last edited:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagesJ1R2ZVLA.jpg

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T'net. You've found the right place to enhance your new addiction! If I can help, just PM me.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

coastmetalman

Feb 20, 2014
Hello everyone, this is BallwinBernie from Missouri. Just signed up as a new member can not wait until it gets warm. Just bought a Fisher F2 with the DD coil. looking forward to its arrival. Looking forward to new horizons.
welcome from Gautier Mississippi😊

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. This is a great place to learn about and share safe, effective treasure hunting tips and tricks. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your cool finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread