SgtDave

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2014
Dracut Ma
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to start off with introducing myself and the hobby. My name is Dave I am a OIF Vet from 2004 to 2006. I was injured and got deadly sick was sent to Walter read for a while. I have had 7 bouts of being on a life support. While being stuck in the house I decided to take up treasure hunting since it is not a lot of work and I can take my time. I can't work do to sickness. So I bought a metal detector, pin pointer and other little things last year my detector and pin pointer are Garrett 350. I have found a few things nothing of much value the oldest was a 1891 Indian head penny. If anyone has any info on settings for the Garrett 350 for beach hunting and inland hunting please let me know also what coils are the ones to use. I am proud to be part of this site and know everyone is here to help out.

Dave
Dracut Ma.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard Dave! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome and thank you for your service from N. Mississippi detector 8.jpg

OP
OP
S

SgtDave

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2014
Dracut Ma
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you rook3434, thank you for supporting our troops.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread