Cant help myself!

Butter Hat

Apr 6, 2014
In ur innerwebz
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't help myself!

I'm a curb-picker. There, I've said it!

Once I got a working Nordic Trak someone else threw out, used it for a year, then donated it on. I can't help looking at piles of 'junk' people toss onto the street. Must be in my blood or something.

Years ago I picked some ladderback chairs and a wall shelf, fully intending to restore and use 'em myself. We used to have legendary yard sales. Neighborhood people would always ask us when we were having another. When I had those items a year without restoration, we put them in our sale to display other items, and people kept making offers and we finally sold the chairs and the shelf.

Love going to other people's yard sales, too. And thrift stores. Cheap is good, free is better! I mostly get things for myself, for friends, or donation. Once in a while, to sell.

It's been too long since I did any of that so I think I'm ready to start again. Maybe even do a little metal detecting.... This is a great site and I spent lots of time reading before joining.

:hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

smalltowngirl13

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2012
Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You should be able to get the email reply notifications by selecting your subscription method in your user settings :)...good luck!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from florida.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to tnet. I also love the yard sales, flea markets and thrift stores.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Lone ranger.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions