wiryrunner

May 4, 2014
NY & PA
Detector(s) used
White's Di 6000 (years ago)
White's MXT All Pro (currently)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Fellow Treasure Hunters! My name is Rob. I am just now coming back to the hobby after a 30-year break. I just purchased a White's MXT All Pro in March and so far, unless the machine came defective, it is clear I need some schooling on how to use it. My last detector was a White's Di 6000 that I had great luck with, especially finding silver coins. I much prefer finding old relics and old coins over "pocket change." So much more fun to look in a hole and see that shiny glint of silver!
If anyone in the network would be so kind as to offer some pointers on how to fine tune the MXT All Pro, I would much appreciate it. At this point I'm almost ready to send it back to White's.
Thanks, Rob

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Fellow Treasure Hunters! My name is Rob. I am just now coming back to the hobby after a 30-year break. I just purchased a White's MXT All Pro in March and so far, unless the machine came defective, it is clear I need some schooling on how to use it. My last detector was a White's Di 6000 that I had great luck with, especially finding silver coins. I much prefer finding old relics and old coins over "pocket change." So much more fun to look in a hole and see that shiny glint of silver! If anyone in the network would be so kind as to offer some pointers on how to fine tune the MXT All Pro, I would much appreciate it. At this point I'm almost ready to send it back to White's. Thanks, Rob
I just got a whites mxt myself , the 300 thou all the same. I'm no expert but since nobody else has asked, what kinda problems are you experiencing ?? Thier turn on n go pretty much. Maybe defective. But start with telling us the problem.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi wiryrunner; Welcome back. Happy Hunting and don't forget to Post those pictures ok. PEACE:RONB

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York and Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your states.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Greetings and welcome back. Its more fun than ever ! There are so many cool detectors that you might want to own four or five machines ! I do ! I was gone 18 years and wow ! so many exciting detectors out there !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread