Sod huts where did they bury their treasure

Duce114

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have spent quite abit of time in my area history books and website info. Ive been looking into The sod house settelments. I realize they didnt have much ti loose but on the otherhand if i find relics its intersting. Only one hopes they were succesfull and in times when there wasnt banks you might find a coin stash. Now we have all seen this on u tube true or not but i wont rest till i have found one. Big or little. Im sure you can say that too. Part of the bucket list. As for the sod huts ive been told the - divit in the ground way over there - Well not a help. Theres divits everywhere in this landscape. Soooo ill have to kidnap an old guy and go for a drive and hope his remembering is good but seriouse if we dont get the info while avaible it will be gone. This reminds me of my step father telling me about two of his friends back in the day. Booze cruisin down an old road Probably in a 68 camaro k now im dreamin but point is his friends tell him they seen a streak in the sky in front of them but as they drove along they could see along a fence line a huge glowing spot. They looked and left. Im now the only one i know that knows of that still existing fence line with the general area to where i may find with my metal detector an actual meterite. Now thats cool. More to follow all 👍

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net. Check out the web site and when you post next time you might try the meteorite section for some advice. Good luck!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread