New Member Southwest Florida

biged239

May 12, 2014
Naples florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Great forum. I have been checking in from time to time, and decided to join. I have been treasure hunting in many ways for a long time. Metal detecting, garage sales, flea markets, and exploring old civil war places. Finding things and educating myself on many things along the way. Sometimes it cost a little for an education. But most hobbies end up being costly anyways. Lots of fun for what it cost. Every now and again I will find that special old coin, ring, bullet, or bottle cap that makes it all worth it. Down here in Florida I have a lot of beaches to adventure around.
Thanks Big Ed

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the forum.

Post some pictures of you and/or your gear so we can say hello when we see you.

I was reading the ban Naples has on detectors in all city parks- it's a little intense...

They can't stop you at the beach!

Good luck and HH.

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome Big Ed. GL and HH

OP
OP
biged239

biged239

May 12, 2014
Naples florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the welcome. I will check out that ban. I haven't heard any about it till today.
Big Ed

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Big Ed; Welcome to the Forum. Your in the right place. Happy Hunting and don't forget to Post the pictures ok. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
biged239

biged239

May 12, 2014
Naples florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello neighbor. Thanks for the welcome. Also so I don't miss no one Thanks for the welcome from G.I.B. penzfan, and Barker.
Thanks Big Ed

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread