vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard!! :)

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woo hoo another Canuck! I lived in Belleville for a number of years when I was younger. good luck and hope you get a group up and running. please post some pics of your finds. HH.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet!

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

jimears

Feb 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys! I will start out very frank. I am not a metal detecting participant. I am here looking for help in the Kingston, Ontario region. On Feb 17th 2017 I lost a very very important watch. I know it sounds pretty stupid to fuss over a watch but I bought it in Bern, Switzerland with the woman who I am now engaged to. I have worn it to both of my sisters weddings, as a best man at another wedding and was planning on wearing it at my wedding in October this year. I am now living in Halifax, NS and It is quite hard to do anything about it from long distances. I have checked all the venues I was at that night and with people I was with. The very last resort is that my pal had pushed me (in good fun) and I fell in the snow. I feel the watch may have popped off my wrist without me noticing and is now laying in the snow on the side of the sidewalk....if it hasn't been scooped up by a passerby. Is anybody In the area/community willing to help me out? I'm just thinking if someone is in the area and has the skill and time to pop over and scan an area it would be a huge help.

Thanks again,
Dylan

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting