Tenderfoot
May 1, 2014
Sellersville, PA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab e-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All
I'm from the Upper Bucks county Pa area. I've been metal detecting about four years. I have started up a club the Upper Bucks Treasure Seekers in the Sellersville Pa area. I'm also a member of the Lehigh Valley Treasure club in Hellertown, PA. I'm also retired and try to get out every day to metal detect. If you want additional information about the clubs or interested in doing some metal detecting let me know.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

walkinman

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm in Bath and while not exactly new to coinshooting and relic hunting. I am however new to Pa. I don't see the wealth of sites i used to have in upstate NY. Does anyone have any info on good , "safe" sites around here?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm in Bath and while not exactly new to coinshooting and relic hunting. I am however new to Pa. I don't see the wealth of sites i used to have in upstate NY. Does anyone have any info on good , "safe" sites around here?
metal_detector.gif
Noticed this is your very first post - so, welcome aboard from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread