New From Brevard County Florida.

Lord Magmar

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2014
Satellite Beach, Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello everyone, I joined this site with the main interest of dumpster diving in mind, hoping I could get tips and maybe even schedules as I am fairly new to it.

My name is Brett and I'm just about 24.
Vegan.
Enjoy dumpster diving for food and treasures, and would like to get more serious about it.
Thank you for your time.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Brett! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

swatty

Jul 3, 2014
Schuylkill County Pa.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Brett, what's your best dumpster find? Although I didn't find them in a dumpster, I found a nice pair of Oakley sunglasses along the Indian River. That's in your neck of the woods.

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome aboard! Join your local Historical Society as a Field Representative that might open private property to search for coins, trade tokens and relics for that area. Go to the tax office and ask for the old Gov't Survey Plats and scan them for old settlements, pioneer farms, ect., cross Reference on a modern map, look up owner, contact with Historical Society membership card and get permission. Get a bottle probe and shovel if area is old for old trash pits and outhouse holes for valuable old bottles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread