Tunnel found

andycas

Jul 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friends dug and found a tunnel and suspect it to be of jap making . it is close to a bridge near a former concentration camp . It is about 20 ft deep and the tunnel is half a circle at the base and inverted V shape on top with concrete lining some parts of the top portions are already falling apart . The tunnel crossed the brook and about 50 ft long. We just want some feedback as to. The.best way to operate this.venture. Thanks

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAREFULLY- tunnels can collapse at any time.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet ! Your actually asking in the wrong section ,
as this section is for Introducing yourself.

My suggestion ask again in the General Discussion Section of the forum

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Aboard --- Just a idea that will always help you in the hobby , In MY OPINION. the main key in this hobby is RESEARCH in fact you will soon realize that 90 % of this hobby is Researching areas and only 10% actual field work. The forum is a great location to get more information from members to help in the location finding and sharing the knowledge of other members .

That being said, It makes it a lot easier to get assistance in research when you list a GENERAL LOCATION , ( EXAMPLE : located in North West Georgia or such ) that allows other members to PICK their brains for information they might have come upon over the years.

Look over some of the past threads on items or locations , You will see a vast amount of the information to aide you comes from other members past research of stories they have read

There are several examples , A Texas civil war bottoms ect frond , when the person gave a general location , they were many responses from members about the history of the area in which it was location
A member was seeking a CW federal prison camp in NY A member had actually lived in one of the converted buildings and gave great additional information

SO again welcome and Good luck on you quests

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard and as stated, Good Luck :thumbsup: