Newbie....gabesdad09

gabesdad09

Aug 6, 2014
West Pittston, PA
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi..I'm Gary, I'm 38 years old and I am from West Pittston PA. I am an operations manager for an ambulance company as well as a registered nurse. I have a five year old son that I would like to someday pass this great hobby and what I've found, so that he may show his children. Our area is well known for a strong Native American historical presence here. I always had a fascination with the Native Americans and their tools and weapons, well, their whole way of life in general. I have been doing genealogy for numerous years and recently found out that my descendants were linked to the Turtle Clan of the Lenape tribe. It has spurred a new found passion to search for artifacts, as I am sure that they are plentiful in my area. I just need a little help in the wheres, hows, and whys of the hobby. Id love to tag along if anyone on here is local and participate and learn, as well as maybe find some links to the Native Americans that walked this land.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Gary from another resident of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :hello: