scoy

Aug 25, 2014
Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My Name is Scott I live in Orange County. I have an interest in trying my hand at recreational panning and sluicing I am absolute beginner.

I do have some experience in the precious metals reclamation. I have been in the PM business for the last 30 years doing refining and processing of electronic scrap and auto catalyst for precious metals recovery. I run the refining division and do the Metallurgical lab for the company I work for. I am heading up to the trinity area next month to do some panning and sluicing with some friends and family for a few days. Suggestions are welcome.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Scott! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME ABOARD, SCOY. THIS IS "THE" PLACE TO LEARN. POKE YOUR NOSE IN ON ANY SUBJECT AND LEARN, FIRST, WHO KNOWS THE MOST AND IS THE MOST LOGICAL TEACHER, AND DIG IN!

OR START YOUR OWN THREAD AND ASK A SPECIFIC QUESTION, THAT BRINGS OUT THE TEACHER IN ALL OF US.

HAPPY HUNTING.

PROSPECTORMIKEL
#/;0)~
:coffee2:

OP
OP
S

scoy

Aug 25, 2014
Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I belong to a couple of forums. 1 is a Motorcycle list and another is Calguns, this is my 3rd list. I see that I will like it here! You guys have been great so far. Trust me I ask a ton of questions once I get my bearings.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to the net

Top Member Reactions