hello from the Netherlands..

DutchDiggers!®

Aug 29, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS III Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi guys,

We are the DutchDiggers!® from the Netherlands and the team exists of me GK and my kid CM.
They call me the 'GateKeeper' cos i found me the skeleton key to our Queens castle!
and my kid's called the 'CoinMaster' as he finds himself a sh*tload of coins! haha old AND new once!

My teccie is called 'gramps' cos its a Garrett ADS III Master Hunter from 1982 and it still goes strong! lol
It finds me all kinds of treasure at very great depth, but sometimes it gives me headaches cos its a HARD machine to GroundBalance! haha
i got 2 coils (the 12 inch deepseeker and the 7")

My kid has the Teknetics Eurotek as main detector and also has a Bounty Hunter for back-up.
he calls his teccie 'GUUS GELUK' aka Gladstone Gander..

We are mainly Relic Hunters as we go for historical artifacts, such as: War relics, Roman Relics and other history related objects..
but...my kid ALWAYS finds coins! haha old onces new onces it dosnt matter..if its there HE will find it!

Our main find is uncovering a trading-route from the 1700's by digging up (f.a.) bale-seals (full detailled - in mint condition) Rennish pottery, pipeheads, lead pencil sticks, hand forged nails/hinges/tools and much more..
Even the local historical museum and archeological work group had interest in the finds!
so that is one find WE are VERY proud of! :)

we are also on twitter at @Dutch_Diggers so yall are welcome to follow our quest for relics there too..

nice to be a part of this forum/group and to all my fella tec-drivers i wud like to say: DIG ON yall and happy hunting!

peace out,

GK

Last edited:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
DutchDiggers!®

DutchDiggers!®

Aug 29, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS III Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
tnx brother! :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard GK! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Netherlands for information directly related to your country.

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site !! :wave:

Top Member Reactions