the yamashitas treasure

Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the yamashita's treasure

hi im newbe here i am erwin barce from philippines i have interesting discovery i our province and it was 2 months ago my sisters niegbore discover a huge cement standing 2 feet off the ground 35 inches wide and maybe 5 to 6 feet long because they accedentally saw it while diggind a foundation of a two story house they dug it up to 3 feet and smashing it w/a huge hummer but when the owner saw it he tell to the laborer not to tell to anyone and cover it again w/ sand untill now they dont touch it.it was on the boundary of may sister house and his niegbore in front of her front door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-net and happy hunting!

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as an advice from a friend, try breaking that cement with an ordinary chisel or if you have a jackhammer, try breaking it. if a small portion of the cement breaks after 2-3 days of incessant hammering, that is not a cement vault but a cement layer. the item is way deeper down there. if even a small portion of the cement cannot be broken by a jackhammer or an ordinary maso ang muwell (chisel), that is a cement vault already. but if it is a cement vault, there is no guarantee that there is a treasure inside.

you also have to deal with the sliding trap engineering design by the Japanese.

in short, be prepared to lose money big time.you will end up broke in the end.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Philippines for information directly related to your country.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Erwin,

you also have to deal with the curse of the treasure guardian. all the Japanese looted treasures have guardians who were trapped in a vortex before they die. they swore to the end to guard the item.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread