Saying "hi" from Chicago!

viachicago

Sep 10, 2014
Chicago
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster here, saying hello! I'm terrible with introductions, so I'm just gonna pretend this is an awkward new employee meeting in an office building.

Treasurenet: "Morning everyone! I just wanted to bring everyone in for a short meeting before we get started today. If you need a little extra kick for your monday, there are donuts and coffee back by the projector screen. I know I shouldn't have to say this, but please, one donut per person. I'm looking at you, Melinda! Just kidding, Melinda was kind enough to bring these in, so remember to thank her after the meeting. Anyway, I'd like to introduce you to a new member of the team -- this is Colin, and he'll be joining us in the Coins Receivable department. Colin, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

Colin (viachicago): "Well, I was born in Michigan, but I've also lived in Nashville, Seattle, and Cincinnati. Um, I'm an audio engineer, a musician, and I like to collect old coins and antiques. I also--"

Fred: What's your favorite color? (Everyone chuckles)

Colin: "Oh! Haha, I guess... I don't know, green? Green. Because... That's the color of money! Hahaha!"

Treasurenet: "..." (a few sniffles and someone clears their throat impatiently)

Colin: "Ha... Uh... Okay. Anyway, I'm excited to be joining everyone here at Treasurenet, and look forward to working with you."

Treasurenet: "Let's give Colin a big round of applause. Play nice, Fred. Let's all get to work everyone."

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :icon_thumright:

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-net and happy hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread