New here - From Indiana

LisaK

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Brazil, Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!

I just found this site from searching on the internet trying to figure out if a Vase that I inherited is worth anything. I will post info on it in the appropriate forum.

For now, I'll tell you a little about myself; I am 48 yrs old, married, have a 28 yr old daughter from my first marriage and an 8yr old son from my second marriage. I am a professional dog groomer and own my own business. My husband is a 2nd generation Firefighter. I own my "Dream Horse" (a Friesian), and besides riding horses, I enjoy doing genealogy, crafting and fishing.

My husband and I also have done a little metal detecting but, so far, haven't found anything of value.

Recently I purchased a portable building from an individual. It was used to sell "antique" like items out of. The man I purchased the building from gave me the items inside. I am currently trying to sort the items and decide what has value and what doesn't. The most exciting item I have and have researched is a Steamer Trunk! I love it! Can't believe this guy just gave it away :-) !

Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and posting items to see what I can find out about them!

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNET! You'll find experts on just about everything of value here.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-net and happy hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Indiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
L

LisaK

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Brazil, Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone! Been browsing around and love seeing everyone's treasures! Makes me want to get my MD out and start searching more!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread