Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2014
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I have been reading the forum for a while, and finally decided I needed to sign up and post. I live in NW Arkansas and have a number of sites I am interested in for historical reasons, as well as a some places that I think might produce lots of modern coin and other items. A good portion will be water hunts I think. I recently bought a used AT PRO and a new Pinpointer, and have maybe 10 hours of detecting so far. I am starting to get the hang of the detector, but it is going to take some time! With two small kids the problem has been finding the time! They are a little young yet and don't have the attention span necessary to participate. I can get about one hole out of them and then they are ready to move on to something else. :)

Found a lot of garbage, a lot of stuff from the 40's to present, and last week found my first "old" coin - a 1906 Indian Head - in my front yard. We think the old house has been there since the teens.

Anyway, I wanted to drop in and say hello and see if there was anyone else about in the Berryville / Eureka Springs area that was active.

Thanks!

Drew

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arkansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Drew, I just spent a week up in Eureka Springs. It's a great area. Check out Steve Arnold's meteorite store in Eureka Springs, he swings a Minelab CTX3030 detector.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread