Lexicon Devil

Oct 7, 2014
Whatcom Co, Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone!

My name is David and I am two days new to the metal detecting hobby. I just got a Bounty Hunter IV on my doorstep and went out for the first time on my backyard...found a penny! I'm looking for silver coins and relics. As everyone, I assume, I am also looking for that big score, but I'll settle for pocket change. I'm also looking for fellow detectorists in my area to dig with and to have fun. Thanks for letting me in!

*Edit* Took another swing at my backyard...found three wheaties and a weird Egyptian necklace pendant. Anyone an egyptologist?

Last edited:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
L

Lexicon Devil

Oct 7, 2014
Whatcom Co, Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw your post in the Maryland page, Jeff of Pa. I wish I could but I got my daughter's soccer game. Are you planning on another MD trip soon? I could use someone of exp. to hunt with

Last edited:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net, I am a David from Maryland also, lol, I live on the other side of the bay. If you live near the bay, and have old swimming beaches that allow detecting, check the rules first, work the waters edge at low tide, the lower the tide the better, at full moon time you get the extreme low tide and if the wind is blowing out you get out even further.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread