redsflhtci

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Detector(s) used
ExcalliburII
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Newbies here! Just bought an Excalliber II from one of the local dealers here in the area. We have a condo close to the beaches in Florida and really looking forward to seeing what transpires. Heading down the end of the month to do the snowbird thing! Will definitely post some pic's on our finds. Looks like a great site and loaded with some good info, helpful hints, product opinions, etc. Other hobbies are old motocross bikes and riding my Harley!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wilcome.PNG Florida.PNG Always room for one more. You'll need a good scoop and the best I've found is the Sunspot Stealth.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
R

redsflhtci

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Detector(s) used
ExcalliburII
Primary Interest:
Thanks to all who replied! I own an awning shop here in the Burg, and intend on making some of my own equipment. With that being said I appreciate the input on some of the items mentioned! I have an extensive background in welding and fabrication and love to tinker with a lot of different things!

Pa_Dirtfisher

Sep 28, 2014
Mercer County
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Safari. Whites TRX pin pointer and Deteknix pin pointer, Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet!

OP
OP
R

redsflhtci

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Detector(s) used
ExcalliburII
Primary Interest:
Thanks to all!! Yinz guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy with the welcome aboard stuff!!
Dave

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all!! Yinz guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy with the welcome aboard stuff!! Dave
Welcome and glad to see another pittsburgh guy here. You wouldn't happen to own mt lebannon awning would you? Bob

Last edited:

Auriemma

Jul 24, 2014
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Sov XS; Sov XS2 Pro ; XS2a Pro ; E-TRAC; Profind 25, Garrett PP AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another welcome from PA... SE corner.

tcornel

Aug 11, 2011
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! First order of business should be to build yourself a nice sand scoop to take to Florida.

OP
OP
R

redsflhtci

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Detector(s) used
ExcalliburII
Primary Interest:
No, they would be one of our competitors! We are out by the Airport, right by Charlie Browns park and ride. It's all good, enough work for all of us. We are a true family run business, and growing every year, we are truly blessed!!
Dave

OP
OP
R

redsflhtci

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Detector(s) used
ExcalliburII
Primary Interest:
I do have an aluminum scoop ordered that I am going to modify. I'll put a slight curve in some 1" square aluminum tubing like a lot of the other diggers on the market and see how it works out!

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, they would be one of our competitors! We are out by the Airport, right by Charlie Browns park and ride. It's all good, enough work for all of us. We are a true family run business, and growing every year, we are truly blessed!! Dave

No problem. They are one of my customers. And figured I would ask

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread