CoinAddict

Oct 24, 2014
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys my buddy had a brand new Fisher F2 he just bought 2 months ago and lost interest in it. So I got it for a good deal of $130 and I've been going for a month now with it.... I have found some incredible history! My grandmother always used to take me on rides when I was a kid and showed me where her childhood home used to sit before it was tore down. Ive always remembered that place and now that I own a detector I decided to go check it out(whats crazy is my in-laws own the land now as its a farm field). First day out there I uncovered an 1866 2Cent piece. After that I've been hooked! I have since gotten permission from an old man where his grandfather built a house 126 years ago. Also have permission to hunt my grandmothers Schoolhouse.(found a 1944 Merc at the schoolhouse). Wednesday I went out to where I found the 2Cent originally. 20 ft away I got another hit, out pops an 1845 Large cent about 2" deep! Its in pretty good shape! I've also found a couple pocket watches and a couple indian head pennies! Nice to meet you all maybe I can find another person close to me to hunt with! Thanks for reading my Novel I wrote haha I think I've found a hobby that actually pays for itself!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello: