Hello fellow adventurers.

C99

Oct 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings,

I live in Scotland.Do a bit of panning etc and have a goldbug2. I have some land in Belize
at the foothills of Maya mountains south of Georgeville.It is very overgrown but very cool.
I would like to hear from anyone who has ever tried detecting for nuggets in Belize.Before I sell the land I would like to satisfy a curiosity. I am close to Chiquibul nature reserve which is gold rich. I can't go on my own so it would be nice to meet fellow metal detectorists that want to give Belize a go one day.Cayo district.The geology is all positive.

I have title deeds etc. I am bushcraft abled. My next mission will be east of Crawford moor,Scotland.I like the creases in the land south of the leadhills. The problem with Scotland is that it gets so cold and wet,morale can freeze. I long for warm weather and Belize would be nice.Anyone from Belize please drop me a line if you have nugget hunting experience positive or negative or anyone also Belize curious.

Cheers

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard and good luck in your hunts ... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
C

C99

Oct 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet a dirty warrior and a wheat waffler. Peace

OP
OP
C

C99

Oct 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Pirate.Ahoy

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Scotland for information directly related to your country.

OP
OP
C

C99

Oct 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheers vp navy.Nice to meet you.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
happy to have you aboard C99, does this land in Belize have a domicile?

OP
OP
C

C99

Oct 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
happy to have you aboard C99, does this land in Belize have a domicile?

Hello Jeff,

No actual house.Just 11 acres of land with lots of bush to make things with. Take a look on google earth south of georgeville on the chiquibul road. It all looks quite private and wild. If you are interested in a mission one day in the future we should stay in touch.A collective would be nice.Safety in numbers.
Check out the lay of the land.See what you think. The lay has similarities to gold bearing areas in Scotland.
I am really into plants as well.Belize will be a worthy mission one day.Good luck with everything

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread