Hello from the hi desert!

Wreck it rose

Nov 10, 2014
San Berdoo county
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all! New to the site here. Found some interesting pieces of glass at an old mine dump site today and came across your site while doing research. After reading some of the threads I decided to join. This looks like a really cool place to hang out! My name is Mike, I live in the hi desert in Southern California . I like to explore old mines and hike all over the desert and find new ( old) and interesting things.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Daddyd2x

Mar 31, 2014
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100
Whites 6000 DI coinmaster
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Mike,
Welcome and H.H.
:occasion14:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mike; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to the TNet.!!! We look forward to seeing your Posts and pictures. Don't forget the pictures ok. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
Wreck it rose

Wreck it rose

Nov 10, 2014
San Berdoo county
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome all! I only get a chance to check the site in the evenings usually so I'll be sure to try and upload some photos of the treasures I've found in the last few years and recently!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread