Callavinna here nice to meet ya!!!

hotmazdagirl

Nov 14, 2014
salem
Detector(s) used
harbor freight metal detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to this site, but hopefully can meet some awesome people who like adventure!!!

I am trying to gather my own team member to help me in an gold expedition, in seek of treasure already on my map!!

wanna learn more about me and my gold finds!!! , please visit my gofund me site

you don't have to donate just read my story!!! <3 sharing my life with more everyday!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hold the fort while I check this individual out!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND why am I asking for money? Cause I'm saving as much as I can for living within my means of income, and I dont have extra to go....... YET !! :( I AM SAVING MY MONEY $$$ !! AND PLANNED ON FUNDING THIS ENTIRELY MYSELF BECAUSE OF SKEPTICS IN MY LIFE. Everyone I talk to is negative and disappointing.

I need to get there and the faster the better!!!! These images on google earth are only updated every so often and this pic is pretty old, so soon as the new image is updated I will be set to leave on my expedition.

OP
OP
H

hotmazdagirl

Nov 14, 2014
salem
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your spamming my "introduction" post?? At least I introduced myself- I find your sarcastic comments so far very cruel. AND RUDE!

as a new member, with an amazing story to share. This site is not what I expected!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to this site, but hopefully can meet some awesome people who like adventure!!!

I am trying to gather my own team member to help me in an gold expedition, in seek of treasure already on my map!!

wanna learn more about me and my gold finds!!! , please visit my gofund me site

you don't have to donate just read my story!!! <3 sharing my life with more everyday!!!

Welcome to TreasureNet Hotm___ ! Sorry you got off on the wrong foot Here & I removed all the
Uncalled for attacks from this Thread.
(imo there is no legit excuse for attacks in Intro threads)

I Hope you give us another Chance.

You are certainly Welcome to Join the conversations here,
and share your stories :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mazdagirl, several members were out of line, our apologies....

If members think someone is violating TN rules they are suppose to report it, not harass a new member like they did. Would not be advisable to happen again...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the site. Please forgive the folks who were rude. You will find that most of us are pretty supportive. And I for one want to read about your adventures. So forget the negativity and go for it. Good hunting...

OP
OP
H

hotmazdagirl

Nov 14, 2014
salem
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks
I gold prospect just as hard as everyone else who does it for a hobby, I also have other hobby's which include archaeology, and geology, space, painting, cooking, and mazdas. I am real person who uses all kinds of ideas to find things, while fascinated with google earth satellite here sitting in my chair at home I used it to find my gold.

the questions that always come first is why has nobody seen it?

because only I was looking for it.

I found them. Trying to share a story like this is unbelievable. forget haters man. I will get my ticket soon enough to see for myself.

this vendetta between me and myself is solid until I physically find them all. I have made my own treasure map!!! and I'm going to follow it. the easy way, with coordinates.

thanks for the welcome, and thank you for deleting my posts.

~CV

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

TravyLeigh

Sep 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you prospect Mazda? I detect, snipe, pan... Anything I can! Up in northern Cali here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions