Total noob in Lewiston area

SandTiger

Nov 14, 2014
Lewiston
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter VLF
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey there, I'm SandTiger, or Tiger for short (not going to give real name until I get to know some people) and I've been a metal detecting buff since I was 6 years old. (I'm now almost 31) but never got into the nitty gritty because I could never afford the gear. to be honest I still can't but that doesn't mean that I don't still have that little boy's ambition to find buried treasure. so I was hoping to talk to people here, hear their stories, maybe go out on some digs with them, even if I'm just holding a camera. and who knows, maybe there is an old metal detector gathering dust that some one has outgrown that they might let me use and I might get to join in the hunt too. I am a stay at home dad (for now) and have lots of time on my hands while my kid is in school, I have a Vlog on you tube that I started recently, and would like to make some vlogs on a treasure hunt. if anyone is interested in checking out my vlog, I'll post the link so you can get a feel for who I am.

hope to hear from you soon!

SandTiger

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the fun ... :thumbsup:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey tiger...what state?
Jim
EDIT:.....found it on your other post...welcome, fellow Idahoan....though we're a long ways apart...LOL....with lots of BIG mountains in between.
Jim

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread